18kt White Gold diamond ring featuring 1 round brilliant cut diamond, weighing 2.00 carats with a respective color and clarity of J-K SI1-SI2. The diamond is set in a custom Shreve, Crump & Low 18kt White Gold setting surrounded by square cut diamonds that extend half-way down the ring with a total weight of 0.51 carats. The setting is a ring size 6.5, stamped with our maker hallmark "SC&L".
*Shreve, Crump & Low Graduate Gemologist commentary: While not officially graded by the GIA (Gemological Institute of America), this diamond has been inspected by a GIA Graduate Gemologist to the same standards to which the GIA would formally grade any diamond gemstone. After thoughtful inspection by our on-staff GIA Graduate Gemologists we believe this Round Brilliant Cut to be of respective J-K color and SI1-SI2 clarity.
- Center Stone Cut: Round Brilliant Cut
- Center Stone Color: J
- Center Stone Clarity: SI1
- Center Stone Carat Weight: 2.00 cts
- Side Stones: Square Cut (0.51ctw)
- Mounting Metal: 18 Karat White Gold
- Certification: Shreve, Crump & Low
- SHREVE, CRUMP & LOW: ASC100177