A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Annual Calendar 18k White Gold (238.026)
A. Lange & Sohne 1815 Annual Calendar White Gold (238.026)
With analogue displays for the date, day of week and month as well as a moon-phase display calculated to remain accurate for 122.6 years, the 1815 ANNUAL CALENDAR is an ideal everyday companion. Like every timepiece crafted by the manufactory, the classic, pocket-watch-inspired models of the 1815 family conceal a movement developed in-house and composed of parts lavishly finished by hand.
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Diameter: 40mm
- Case Thickness: 10.1mm
- Case Material: 18kt White Gold
- Dial Color: Argent Silver
- Water Resistance: 30m/100ft
- Screw In Crown: No
- Band Material: Black Crocodile
- Buckle: 18kt White Gold Tang Buckle
- Movement: Manual
- Power Reserve: 72 Hours
- Complications: Sub Seconds Dial, Moon Phase, Annual Calendar
- Exhibition Caseback: Yes
- Warranty: Manufacturer 2 Year International
- SCL SKU: Boston
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.