Omega Vintage Seamaster 300 Stainless Steel 41mm (165.024) - Rare and Original VINTAGE PIECE
- Box: No
- Papers: No
- Year: c. 1966, this reference introduced in 1962, originally commissioned by the British Royal Navy for its divers.
- Condition Report: An overall spectacular example and an exceptional condition for a vintage of it's age. It's exceedingly rare to find a specimen in this condition with an original bracelet.
- The stainless steel case is very sharp, and appears to be unpolished, rare original Omega 1506 bracelet stamped 4/66 with 16 end links.
- The original dial is in excellent original condition, luminous material is original and unaltered, sword hands are also original and very clean, center sweep second hand, bezel font is bold and free of cracks, flat foot crown, the acrylic crystal is original and shows signs of slight wear, but the wear is to the crystal and not the dial.
- Watch is sold "as is" and "as photographed", does not come with box or papers
Case Diameter: 41mm
Case Material: Stainless Steel
Dial Color: Black with faded tritium lume plots
Water Resistance: 300m (we do not recommend submerging any vintage timepiece)
Band Material: Original Stainless Steel Bracelet
Buckle: Stainless Steel Deployant Clasp
Power Reserve: 52hr
Exhibition Caseback: No
Warranty: Shreve, Crump & Low 1 Year Certified Pre-Owned
SCL SKU: 3548619